Since its launch in September 2012 Woodford Park Leisure Centre has coordinated the Healthy Habits programme, a scheme aimed at increasing the activity levels of the residents of Woodley and beyond. Our tailored leisure programme offers a wide variety of activities for both children and adults that aim to combine keeping fit and healthy with having fun!
Woodley residents can apply to become a Healthy Habits member for a small price that allows them to receive discounted prices on all activities included within the Healthy Habits programme.
Tel: 0118 921 6969
Click here to download the Healthy Habits membership form.
To become a Healthy Habits member you must bring the following with you to reception:
- Completed Healthy Habits membership form
- Proof of address (proof that you are a resident of Woodley)
- Proof of identitiy (including age and photograph)
- A passport sized photograph
- Your current recreation card or Healthy Habits pass if you wish to transfer or renew your membership