Get on your bike!
The My Journey Wokingham team will be launching their new bike hut in Woodley on 19th February and there will be lots of FREE cycling activities on offer for all the family.
- Bring your own bike along to have a free safety check by Doctor Bike or learn how to fix a puncture at one of our workshops.
- Younger children can have a go on a balance bike taster session or a Learn to Ride session (run by our cycling instructors, indoors in the sports hall). Balance bikes will be provided for these sessions but you are welcome to bring your own child’s pedal bike for the Learn to Ride session.
- Make a fruit Smoothie on our pedal-powered Smoothie bike.
- Have a go at our “Time to Shine” competition – hunting for bright “hi-vis” pebbles (with prizes to be won!).
- Information and advice from the My Journey Wokingham team on cycle routes and opportunities for cycle training for children and adults.
Further information can be found on the My Journey Wokingham website.
Bikeability Learn to Ride
My Journey Wokingham will also be starting up Bikeability Learn to Ride sessions on 28th February at Woodford Park Leisure Centre. Please book here.