- Hosepipes are not allowed.
- Water troughs are provided by the Council – these should be used with care and any problems reported to the Council. Water butts on your own plot can be used to collect and store your own supply eg run off from a shed roof.
- There is a toilet near the allotment shed on site. The tenants are responsible for keeping the toilet clean, so please leave it as you would wish to find it.
- Sheds are permitted on your plot, however, please contact the Council for permission prior to erection.
- You will be issued with a key for the gate, which should be kept locked at all times.
- Any suspicious behavior should be reported to the Council or Allotment Tenants Association.
- Bonfires can be lit after 6pm (from 1 April to 30 September) and after 4pm (from 1 October to 31 March.
- Never leave your bonfire unattended.